- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ECTS or engine coolant temperature sensor is a vital part of your Rover's cooling system.
- If your Rover suddenly starts getting poor fuel economy or your temperature warning light is on, it may be a sign that your coolant sensor needs to be replaced.
- A high-quality aftermarket replacement engine coolant temperature sensor.
- A direct fit for the Land Rover Defender 90 (1994 - 1997), Defender 110 (1993), Discovery 1 (1994 -1999), Range Rover 4.0 (1995 - 1999), Range Rover 4.6 (1995 - 1999), and Range Rover Classic (1987 - 1995) model vehicles.
- Replaces Land Rover OE part ETC8496
This fits your .
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor ETC8496 for Land Rover Defender, Discovery 1, and Range Rover: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0600017
- Availability: In Stock