- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cracked transmission tail shaft housings (located between the transfer case and the transmission) are a common problem for GM Allison-equipped 4x4 pick-ups in offroad and drag racing situations. Even a normal amount of driveline vibration can cause the housing to fail, resulting in a transmission fluid leak or worse; internal transmission and transfer case damage. Once the housing cracks, repairing it requires removal of the transmission and transfer case.
- PPE’s new Transmission Transfer Case Brace helps support the overhanging, heavy transfer case by spreading the load up and across the adaptor housing to the center section of the transmission.
- PPE’s Transmission Transfer Case Brace utilizes two 304 stainless-steel 7/8 inch support tubes tied together with a thick 304 stainless-steel plate for increased strength and service life.
- Mounting the brace is a quick and easy job that can be done without removal of the transmission or transfer case. No special tools required.
This fits your .
PPE 129020710 TRANSFER CASE BRACE FOR 2007.5 2008 2009 2010 GM ALLISON: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK0600368
- Availability: In Stock